The town has developed a big music scene with nightclubs and restaurants having live music most nights, both American music and Mexican music can be heard from the marina at night (past my bedtime).
The Sunday Farmer's market draws people from all around....even Puerto Vallarta, 21 kilometers away. We bought organic fruits and veggies, homemade bread and farm fresh eggs. Take a look.
| I have to say, fresh is yummy! |
The fish market is open every morning. Pangas live in the northeast portion of the marina along side a smartly developed open air market. Fish come in and go direct to market. Chefs from all over come to buy shrimp, tuna, dorado and many other things I don't recognize.
Here are some photos of the marina area. They developed in an amphitheater, open air market, restaurant and Sky bar with great view of the area. Will try to add video when I have a better connection.
video to up loaded here once I have a good connection!
Some other photos taken in the last weeks.
| This is a yummy and stinky fruit. Oh, and Elizabeth too :-). |
| The inside. |
![]() |
| Racing in Banderas Bay. Looks funny...a big flat cat and the graceful shapes of a monohull. |
![]() |
| Tying up post race in Paradise Village Marina. Kiapa coming up behind us and Rocky is set to get pet! |
look here later for a video to be uploaded. need better signal.


No comments:
Post a Comment