| Across the street is a vacant lot, home to the Florida ecosystem. |
![]() |
| Rocky watching squirrel. |
![]() | |
| Squirrel watching Rocky. Can you see him atop the dead palm frond? |
Last night Larry and I took Rocky out back for his evening potty break at the old Inagua Street home in North Port. We stood right on the edge of the concrete in the patio spotlight. Larry and I spoke while we told Rocky to "go potty". Fifteen seconds later Rocky spots a small rabbit not three feet from me on the grass. He chases the poor thing and it runs to my feet! I yell "Woo, Woo!" and continue yelling "woo, woo" for what seemed like minutes. This eventually turned to "Run rabbit run!" as they went around the shed three or four times. Finally, to give the rabbit a break I yelled "Rocky in the house!" before the rabbit was caught.
Lucky rabbit!
Larry just laughed and laughed at me. In hind sight, I think Rocky was pacing the poor thing. He did not really know what to do with it. But the adrenaline was pumping!
Stay tuned...Rocky may be getting his boat soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment